It's that time of the year again - time to sign up for Cardi Claus!
Welcome back to old friends, and greetings to new friends.
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up to play by November 11 - there is a link to the right for the sign up form.
2. On November 14, the Chief Elf will send you information about the person you will play Cardi Claus for. The Chief Elf will also send your information to another participant.
3. On or before Monday, December 4, you will ship your Cardi Claus package.
4. What's in a Cardi Claus package? Well, that's entirely up to you, but traditionally, this is an ornament exchange. If you wish to include other goodies for dogs or hoomans, that will be fine, but is not required. The only requirement is to have fun, share holiday cheer with fellow fans of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi, and hopefully make a few new friends across the miles.
5. What do you do when you get a package? Well, open it, of course! And share about it - blog about it, facebook about it, shout it from the mountain top! That way we all get to share in the enjoyment!
If you have any other questions, you can post a comment below, post on my facebook page, or email me . Links for both of these are also at right.